Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fun Times!

These 2 dudes were chillin' on my wall a few feet above my bed, which was just fine until the lizard decided to spit the cockroach out onto the headboard of my bed! (a bit too close to my pillow) I do have rules as to what is their space to play in and what is my own personal space so I nicely shooed the cockroach away (and left the lizard on the wall- lucky for him I was in a good mood even after what he did!)
Barbeque with the youth
After the skit in Fasitoouta- every village must have its own Satan mask!
Inside the church for Easter, one of the other teachers at school, her younger sister, and me
Kids being silly, silly
A bunch of kids from my village and their bike...note the lack of chains, pedals, tires...doesn't matter though, as shown by their smiling faces!
Riding the bike is quite an event! One kid to hold the tire on, one kid to push, and one kid to sit on the seat---and the kids are having a blast!

Beautiful Samoa...a great weekend in Savai'i

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Julya said...

Wow. What a beautiful beach on Savaii!!! It looks like paradise. Wherever that is, it must be the best village in Samoa... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home