Friday, January 05, 2007

Great times!

I watched koko samoa begin made--definitely a favorite of mine!


I first watched the chicken being plucked and then joined in


My new room and one of my new Samoan sisters


Getting down those coconuts (The tree I got to climb a ladder up too)


An incredible last sunset of 2006

A beautiful place to stay for New Years


Putting up Christmas lights on the fale
It is snowing coconut in Samoa!
Making the popo tama with one of my Samoan brothers


Bowling with the breadfruit on Christmas

More Christmas fun!


Our family treats us well, with puletasis, jewlrey, and all--Decked out for swearing in

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Franny Pants said...

Ms. Briggs,
you are incredible. I love the pictures, it really helps to see where you are. I wasn't sure if you have gotten any of the multiple letters i have sent you, but they are pretty interesting. I want to tell you what i wrote, but i feel like it's better in the letter. OH... last week i visited jon in phoenix, and i saw the grand canyon and las vegas, i'm catching up to your visit of the country!! love you and miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home