Friday, March 02, 2007

More Pictures!

I went to the beach with my Samoan father's 2 sisters from Austrailia---who did I see but 2 kids from Ma'asina! This is definitely a small island!
My Samoan father's 3 sisters from Austrailia came to visit--one of the sisters and me wearing our church puletasis
My new baby sister in Ma'asina! So adorable!
Such goofy people---Satan in his mask for the skit!
The skit the youth performed at church
I now have my very own white puletasi! (am not the only one going to church in bright green and purple!)
Guys from my village--all in white for church
Being goofy!


My two sisters (one the left and the right) and a girl from the village

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger mary said...

Hey Sally! What an incredible adventure you are on. Love living vicariously through you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love Ya!
Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home