Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fa'afetai tele! (Thank you very much!)

Hi all!

Thank you all so much for all your love and support! I loved seeing everyone at the "going away dinner" and over the past few weeks. Lots of good laughs and great times! Thank you also for all the thoughtful cards and gifts (They have all been squeezed in my suitcases!)

I am ready to go, having my suitcases packed (thanks to Mom's help), knowing a few words in Samoan, and realizing how blessed I am having so much support from home! I am very excited, knowing I will be part of another culture for two years, sharing in their traditions and celebrations. I am blessed to be able to have this opportunity to gain a much larger understanding of the world we live in, while doing what I love, teaching.

Love you all!
Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home